What is new in OpData 4.0?
- Conditional loss event transformations: multiple transformations (modification of weights, loss amounts, thresholds) can be applied to flexible subsets of loss events.
- Scaling by time series: amounts can be scaled using external times series, such as exchange or inflation rates.
- Homogeneity and independence analysis: New graphical tools and statistical tests have been included to detect possible violations of the assumptions of serial independence and homogeneity of losses, such as correlograms, the Mann-Kendall trend test and BDS independence test, among others.
- Comparative analysis of different time windows: loss frequency and severity distributions can be compared in two different time windows.
Included in OpData 3.0
- Corporate (multiline) events: OpData offers different options to treat the aggregation of events that spread out in several cells.
- Merging business lines and risk types: New assistant to ease the task of merging business lines or risk types and analyze their union.
- New reporting and analysis tools: New reports regarding the configuration of loss event databases. OpData 3.0 also eases the exploration of your loss events classification.
- More efficient: reduced storage and processing requirements.
- Extended User management and LDAP support: User management is simplified and can be integrated with the rest of your authorization systems.